Physiotherapy is a method of rehabilitation based on therapeutic exercises, manual techniques and physical treatments. Visiting our physiotherapist can be very helpful if any movement function is impaired after a trauma, an operation or overload.
During the visit physiotherapist will:
- Assess the current situation
- Set therapy goals based on the condition
- Performs a physiotherapeutic plan
- Conducts the therapy
- Advises on the use of devices
- Provides suggestions for movement
We welcome both children and adults.